Zone: Wet & Wild Zone
School: Moriah College
Start Time: 10:00 for 30 minutes
Teacher: Teresa Rede
Chat page: https://wetwild.imascientist.org.au/talk
News and Announcements
- Our student winners from August 2013 are *drum roll* 24 Sep
- What a thrilling fortnight, congrats to all scientists! 6 Sep
- Epic finale tomorrow, it's never been closer! 5 Sep
- Week 1 has been a blast! Not long until EVICTIONS... 30 Aug
- Who's taking part in August 2013? 5 Aug
- How thick is our skin?
- Which is colder Pluto or Antarctica?
- Are there any endangered breeds of dogs?
- Do animals cry?
- Why do people have favourite things? (e.g. colours, animals, clothes etc.)
- How do some brains survive radiation?
- What happends when to much blood goes to your brain?
- What happens to your body/brain when you fall from high above in the sky? What are the reflexes?
- can star fishes brain cells work in a pattern getting more advanced after they have already experienced a similar
- when were younger do we have a wider memory and imagination?
I’ll be here
I’ll be there
The teacher who booked this session is absent from school today, so can my group jump in?
Absolutely, @colsy10. We’ll see you there!
I just wanted to thank you guys for trying to sift the genuine questions from the nonsense. This is a group of intelligent students and I am a little embarrassed by some of the nonsense I was reading. Thank you for making the time and you should know many of the students enjoyed the experience very much (and others will not be allowed to participate in future).
Again thank you all for your time.