Zone: Wet & Wild Zone
School: corryong college
Start Time: 10:20 for 30 minutes
Teacher: Vicki Kane
Chat page: https://wetwild.imascientist.org.au/talk
News and Announcements
- Our student winners from August 2013 are *drum roll* 24 Sep
- What a thrilling fortnight, congrats to all scientists! 6 Sep
- Epic finale tomorrow, it's never been closer! 5 Sep
- Week 1 has been a blast! Not long until EVICTIONS... 30 Aug
- Who's taking part in August 2013? 5 Aug
- How thick is our skin?
- Which is colder Pluto or Antarctica?
- Are there any endangered breeds of dogs?
- Do animals cry?
- Why do people have favourite things? (e.g. colours, animals, clothes etc.)
- How do some brains survive radiation?
- What happends when to much blood goes to your brain?
- What happens to your body/brain when you fall from high above in the sky? What are the reflexes?
- can star fishes brain cells work in a pattern getting more advanced after they have already experienced a similar
- when were younger do we have a wider memory and imagination?
Just a reminder this chat will occur at 10:20 am AEST (Qld time), 11:20 am AEDT (Vic/NSW/Tas) and 10:50 am (SA) time.
thank you. we will be there.
I can make this chat