Zone: Disease Zone
School: Kapinara Primary
Start Time: 13:00 for 30 minutes
Teacher: Lauren Cooke
Chat page: https://disease13.imascientist.org.au/talk
News and Announcements
- Our student winners from August 2013 are *drum roll* 24 Sep
- What a thrilling fortnight, congrats to all scientists! 6 Sep
- Epic finale tomorrow, it's never been closer! 5 Sep
- Week 1 has been a blast! Not long until EVICTIONS... 30 Aug
- Who's taking part in August 2013? 5 Aug
- How thick is our skin?
- Which is colder Pluto or Antarctica?
- Are there any endangered breeds of dogs?
- Do animals cry?
- Why do people have favourite things? (e.g. colours, animals, clothes etc.)
- How do some brains survive radiation?
- What happends when to much blood goes to your brain?
- What happens to your body/brain when you fall from high above in the sky? What are the reflexes?
- can star fishes brain cells work in a pattern getting more advanced after they have already experienced a similar
- when were younger do we have a wider memory and imagination?
I’m sorry I can’t make this one. Have fun!
I’ll be there guys!
Some last minutes changes to school schedule means Kapinara can’t make this chat anymore. Late cancellation.