Zone: Disease Zone
School: Annesley Junior School
Start Time: 14:10 for 30 minutes
Teacher: Jo Rossiter
Chat page: https://disease13.imascientist.org.au/talk
News and Announcements
- Our student winners from August 2013 are *drum roll* 24 Sep
- What a thrilling fortnight, congrats to all scientists! 6 Sep
- Epic finale tomorrow, it's never been closer! 5 Sep
- Week 1 has been a blast! Not long until EVICTIONS... 30 Aug
- Who's taking part in August 2013? 5 Aug
- How thick is our skin?
- Which is colder Pluto or Antarctica?
- Are there any endangered breeds of dogs?
- Do animals cry?
- Why do people have favourite things? (e.g. colours, animals, clothes etc.)
- How do some brains survive radiation?
- What happends when to much blood goes to your brain?
- What happens to your body/brain when you fall from high above in the sky? What are the reflexes?
- can star fishes brain cells work in a pattern getting more advanced after they have already experienced a similar
- when were younger do we have a wider memory and imagination?
Sorry guys I can’t make this one! Have a good time!
This was a really good chat! 😀
Just a reminder to all that this chat is 09:00 am Eastern Standard Time (QLD), 10:00 am Eastern Daylight Time (Vic/Tas/NSW) and at 09:30 am Central Daylight Time (SA).
Just confirming again I can’t make this chat sorry!
shouldn’t have issues getting to this one.
I’ll be here too.
Thanks for your chats it is so much easier to come up with questions when other people are doing it too they give you ideas and you can ask us question too!