Zone: Disease Zone
School: Kapinara Primary
Start Time: 12:40 for 30 minutes
Teacher: Lauren Cooke
Chat page: https://disease13.imascientist.org.au/talk
News and Announcements
- Our student winners from August 2013 are *drum roll* 24 Sep
- What a thrilling fortnight, congrats to all scientists! 6 Sep
- Epic finale tomorrow, it's never been closer! 5 Sep
- Week 1 has been a blast! Not long until EVICTIONS... 30 Aug
- Who's taking part in August 2013? 5 Aug
- How thick is our skin?
- Which is colder Pluto or Antarctica?
- Are there any endangered breeds of dogs?
- Do animals cry?
- Why do people have favourite things? (e.g. colours, animals, clothes etc.)
- How do some brains survive radiation?
- What happends when to much blood goes to your brain?
- What happens to your body/brain when you fall from high above in the sky? What are the reflexes?
- can star fishes brain cells work in a pattern getting more advanced after they have already experienced a similar
- when were younger do we have a wider memory and imagination?
Just a reminder this chat will occur at 12:40 am AEST (Qld time), 1:40 pm AEDT (Vic/NSW/Tas) and 1:10 pm (SA) time. And welcome WA! It will be 10:40am WA time.
Who are we chatting with?
I am in this class
Sorry guys I can’t make this one! Have fun!
If we are in need of scientists I can be there for the first 20mins of this chat, then I need to head over to the class I’m teaching.
Again, i think i can squeeze this into my schedule
@Kate – if you can make it, even for first 10 minutes, that would be great, but understand if you can’t.
I’ll be here.
I’ll be attending to this chat
No problem. I will be there for the first 15-20mins of this chat