Welcome to I'm a Scientist Get me out of here!
Students across Australia talk to scientists online, LIVE!
Our March 2013 event is now over!
We’ll be back again from Monday 26th August – Friday 6th September
I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here! is an award-winning science enrichment and engagement activity that has been running in the UK for five years, and is now is in its third year in Australia.
It’s an Australian Idol-style competition for scientists, where students are the judges. Scientists and students talk online on this website. They both break down barriers, have fun and learn. But only the students get to vote.
A taste of what it’s like to take part
Want to hear more about what it's like to meet scientists online? Check out our other videos here
Pick a Zone…
Pick a zone and have a nosey!
Privacy and Cookies
On 26 May 2012, the rules about cookies on websites changed.
You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but this will mean that certain parts of the site will not work.
The Next Event:
Monday 26th August - Friday 6th September 2013!
Login / Register
or just go directly to a Zone using the links to the left.
March 2013 Winners
- can plants be modified to be more resilient to climate fluctuation?
- Have would we be able to adapt to a nother planet?
- have you ever got hurt while looking at bacteira
- You know how you come from monkeys Does any more animal like that And in manny years will Humans not be on top of
- why do pandas take part in china
- Why are some people born deformed?
- Thanks for the chat, but what was your fav bit of I'm A Scientist this time?
- @jenny do u know anything about frogs
- I went to maquarie as a subject for a brain thing with touretts syndrome, is that the same institute?
- I know there is many arguements about whether peeing on a jellyfish sting will help, but what is the real answer?
- How Wet & Wild winner Jennifer Shaw spent her money 22 May
- Our student winners from March 2013 are *drum roll* 18 Apr
- How Organs Zone winner Hannah Brown spent her money 8 Apr
- Week one, the warm up! Get ready for week two, THE EVICTIONS! 14 Mar
- Who's taking part in March 2013? 26 Feb