How do I log in?
If you have already registered you can just log in using the username and password you picked when you registered. If you have forgotten your password then click on the ‘forgotten password’ link.
Teachers and students visiting the site for the first time
If you haven’t registered and it is the first time you are visting the site you will need to do the following:
1. Go to the homepage imascientist.org.au and REGISTER using the ACCESS CODE sent to you.
Teachers will find their access code on the front of their Teacher Notes, and students will find theirs on the access code card that their teacher has given them.
2. Enter your access code in the ’access code’ box and click ’register’
3. You will get a new page up – the registration form – fill in the details. Choose your own username and password. The form asks you what year you are in at school. Teachers don’t have to fill this in, but they could give us the year of the class they’re involving.
Make sure you write down your username and password somewhere safe and easy to find so that you don’t forget what they are next time you want to log in.
4. Click next and you’re all registered!
5. To get into the site you now have to log in again (use the username and password you just picked) because of the way that the site works.
On your next visit you just log in using the username and password you chose for yourself.
Scientists do not need to register at all as we’ve already done that for you. Just enter the username and the access code we sent you as your password.